Can time pass faster?
$BlogDateHeader$>
Thursday, May 06, 2010
In a month's time.. Wow.. It seems almost surreal.. Never thought this day would come.. I mean I do dream of this day to arrive, but not the process and feelings that comes with this day.. It's super exciting! Hehe..
SOme might say that this seems to fast for me.. Well, I've just turned 23.. But I think you can't really stereotype maturity to a certain age.. To me, maturity comes when you realise the responsibilities that you have towards yourself, family, the world and ultimately God.. Well, it doesn't have to be a strict calling in which you must carry out all the expected responsibilities to be able to fall under the maturity stage.. Just when you know you have limits and is willing to work towards these responsibilities..
I'm not saying I'm all mature here.. God forbid no.. But I guess I have reached a point in life, where I know what I want and need to live in this world.. I'm ready to embrace what's to come with this status and the status in 1.5 years
Insyallah.. And I'm ready to be better with the man that I love.. And I'm ready to put my past behind (not my friends though.. You all transcend through time..), and be a better me.. Cause let's face the facts, I'm no longer 17.. As Azian puts it, "
Perangai 17 tahun takyah nak bawak2 sampai sekarang ar.." Hahaha..
♥ my tales
3:09:00 AM